The personal information provided through this Website will be processed by por CB CAMPO DE GOLF PUERTO DEL CARMEN, owner of the same (hereinafter, COMPANY), whose contact details are the following:
- Registered office: Carretera Puerto del Carmen (Tías), 35.510. Las Palmas, Spain.
- Telephone: (0034) 928 514 050
- E-Mail: email@example.com
The provided information will be treated for the following purposes:
1. Sending commercial information by any media. Through these communications, users will be informed about the different services offered by the COMPANY, as well about the events organized by the same.
2. Respond to requests for information raised by the user.
3. To process the inscriptions to events and activities in which the users want to participate. In this case, the images or videos taken of the participants in a particular way during these events or activities may be published on the entity’s website, on their social networks, on corporate magazines, announcement boards, or any other analogous means of communication of the company, with the purpose of promoting such kinds of events or activities. In the case of competitions or similar activities the personal information of the participants (name, surname and age) can be publishes in the same media in order to publicize the participations, classifications or results of the competitions or activities. If the data processing is not allowed, these information will only be known internally by the participants of the competition, so that they will know the corresponding classification. This is a necessary requirement for the correct development of the competition.
The data will be treated on the legal basis of the consent of the person providing them. Such consent can be withdrawn at any time, although this will not affect the legality of the processing’s previously performed. The provision of the data is voluntary, although, in case of not providing them, they cannot be processed for the purposes indicated.
4. Manage reservations requested by users
In this case the data will be processed on the basis of the legal-contractual relationship maintained between the parties. The appropriation of these data is mandatory otherwise the reservations cannot be processed and the corresponding services cannot be provided.
The data will be stored during the necessary time to respond your request, petition or consultation. In case of complaints the data will be stored until we definitely close the claim. Subsequently they will be conserved as a communication history, unless the user requests suppression, sending an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated above. Likewise, in case that the user signs up for an event, a activity or makes a reservation, the personal information will be stored during his stay at the hotel, the event, the activity or the requested service. The data will be maintained even later to respond to possible legal liabilities arising as a result of the service provided or the event or activity developed. In assumption that the data are processed to send commercial communications or that the use of the images has been authorized as indicated in point 3, this data may be stored indefinitely for the indicated purposes unless the user has not given his consent or subsequently opposed.
The user accepts the treatment and the inclusion of the data collected during navigation through the Portal, or provided by completing any form as indicated above.
If a user provides third party data through this website, he assumes the responsibility of having previously obtained the consent, informing them of everything predicted in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations.
In the same way the COMPANY informs, that through its social networks will be published events, promotions or any other type of advertising information about the offered services, accepting the user to be recipient of such information by the mere fact of becoming “friend” or “follower” of the COMPANY in the social networks. If the user does not want to receive this information in this social media profiles, he should stop following the COMPANY in the social networks.
The COMPANY guarantees the confidentiality and security of all collected data, having implemented all necessary policies and measures of a technical and organizational nature for the processing of personal information, as established in article 9 of the Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), developed by the Royal Decree 1720/2007 that develops the LOPD. These measures and policies prevent the alteration, loss, or unauthorized treatment or use of your personal data.
The responsibility for the veracity of the data entered as well in the App as in the social networks, is the exclusive responsibility of the user, who is responsible for providing true, accurate, complete and up-to-date information, being otherwise responsible for facilitating inaccurate data.